Unable to establish debug connection for tizen .NET with Samsung Galaxy on Visual Studio 2019

Viewed 571

I try to debug my tizen .NET application on my Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, Platform: wearable-5.5.0.1 with Visual Studio 2019. I can successfully build the application but when I try to run the debugger of Visual Studio 2019 it tells me that it's unable to establish a connection to CLRDBG:

Visual Studio Screenshot after running Debugger

I am connected to my watch, I created a Samsung certificate and signed my .tpk with it and I have also installed all the recommended workloads and plugins for visual studio to run my application. The debugging log just says:

Starting: "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2019\community\common7\ide\extensions\0fvmyk5j.31p\NetCat.exe" 127.0.0.1 4712
"c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2019\community\common7\ide\extensions\0fvmyk5j.31p\NetCat.exe" exited with code 0 (0x0).

I can't find anything helpful regarding this error message. Has anyone of you an idea what could cause this issue?

1 Answers

This error is about Tizen certificate validation.

  1. open Tizen certificate manager
  2. select Samsung type
  3. Select your device type
  4. Set a name for certificate profile
  5. Next
  6. select an author name and password
  7. Log in to your samsung account
  8. Next
  9. Next
  10. Most important part is to Connect your device through tizen device manager that it detects individual DUID automatically

enter image description here

Related