After installing/configuration of magento with docker getting unable to connect

Viewed 965

Hello all Connections Greeting,

I am using this repository https://github.com/markshust/docker-magento for magento2 installation with docker.

I installed magento 2.3.3 and configured php 7.3 in docker file.

Problem is installation is completed without any error but, I am getting unable to connect after every new installation in browser.

Please help if you facing this same issue.

Thank you in advance.

Refer below Image I am getting this page

This is installation command screen which is completed

docker-compose.yml file

# Mark Shust's Docker Configuration for Magento
# (https://github.com/markshust/docker-magento)
#
# Version 34.2.0

version: "3"

services:
  app:
    image: markoshust/magento-nginx:1.18-4
    ports:
      - "8000:80"
      - "8443:443"
    links:
      - db
      - phpfpm
    volumes: &appvolumes
      - ~/.composer:/var/www/.composer:cached
      - appdata:/var/www/html
      - sockdata:/sock
      - ssldata:/etc/nginx/certs

  phpfpm:
    image: markoshust/magento-php:7.3-fpm-0
    links:
      - db
    volumes: *appvolumes

  db:
    image: percona:5.7
    command: --max_allowed_packet=64M
    ports:
      - "8080:3306"
    env_file: env/db.env
    volumes:
      - dbdata:/var/lib/mysql

  redis:
    image: redis:5.0-alpine

  elasticsearch:
    image: markoshust/magento-elasticsearch:7.6.2-2
    ports:
      - "9200:9200"
      - "9300:9300"
    environment:
      - "discovery.type=single-node"

  myadmin:
    image: phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin
    container_name: phpmyadmin
    restart: always
    volumes:
      - dbdata:/var/lib/mysql
    ports:
      - "8082:80"
    depends_on:
      - db

  rabbitmq:
    image: rabbitmq:3.7-management-alpine
    ports:
      - "15672:15672"
      - "5672:5672"
    volumes:
      - rabbitmqdata:/var/lib/rabbitmq

  # Disabling cron by default as it uses higher CPU, enable if needed
  #cron:
  #  image: markoshust/magento-php:7.4-fpm-2
  #  user: root
  #  command: /usr/local/bin/cronstart
  #  tty: true
  #  links:
  #    - db
  #  volumes: *appvolumes

volumes:
  appdata:
  dbdata:
  rabbitmqdata:
  sockdata:
  ssldata:

I am running below commands step by step

  1. git clone https://github.com/markshust/docker-magento.git
  2. cd docker-magento & curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/markshust/docker-magento/master/lib/template | bash
  3. bin download 2.3.3 & then add host in host file
  4. bin/setup myhost.com
  5. successfully installed magento database also created success fully but I can not access through browser.
0 Answers
Related