I've created a Laravel app locally. (This is working fine)
After, deployed that app to AWS Elastic Beanstalk with a .zip file. (This is working fine)
Then, created a simple pipeline using AWS CodePipeline to grab data from a particular GitHub repo and deploy to that specific AWS Elastic Beanstalk environment. I see that any push I make to that particular repo, the CodePipeline does then deploy to that particular AWS Elastic Beanstalk environment.
The problem is that the instance now has
with the following Recent Event
Environment health has transitioned from Warning to Severe. 100.0 % of the requests are failing with HTTP 5xx. ELB processes are not healthy on all instances. Application restart completed 42 seconds ago and took 7 seconds. ELB health is failing or not available for all instances. One or more TargetGroups associated with the environment are in a reduced health state: - awseb-AWSEB-CVIEEN5EVRFC - Warning
and if I go to its URL I get a
500 | SERVER ERROR
- Deleted the .zip file from the root of the repo as that could've been causing a conflict. It didn't solve.
- Checked the Full Logs but couldn't spot anything useful.







