I need to create a simple table with possibly 13 input columns and 1 output column. The data inside this table won't change. 
Similar to what we see in this diagram/picture. I am trying to find the best approach.
- Use a .dmn table (decision table)
PROS - Decision table is a static table and can help implement this logic easily.
CONS - In my OSGi microservice, I have never used a jBpmn or Camunda or any such bpmn library. So it is an overhead to import , learn and use a library just to create a decision table. Do you agree?
Create a data structure in java itself that will hold this static table. However, the big question is how to create such a data structure in java?
One way but not-so-clean way is to use a map with key as the concatenation of all the input columns and value as the output column. However, the key would become super-long at least 13 characters (if I decide to use Y N or other characters to represent the TRUE,FALSE,N/A values in the table).
Any other way?