When I publish in .Net5 I get the following Errors
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Assets file 'C:\Users\cornelis.dejager\source\repos\Marel.MSAWebServiceAPI\Marel.MSAWebServiceAPI\obj\publish\win-x86\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file. Marel.MSAWebServiceAPI 0
and
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Failed to retrieve information about 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App.Runtime.win-x86' from remote source 'https://api.nuget.org/v3-flatcontainer/microsoft.windowsdesktop.app.runtime.win-x86/index.json'. An error occurred while sending the request. The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. Marel.MSAWebServiceAPI 0
What caused it:
Not sure to be honest. After I changed code it stopped working. The project has been fine for weeks now and suddenly it changed.
I have tried
- Cleaned solution
- Build/Re-Build Solution
- Restore The Nuget Packages
- Update Visual Studio
- Rebuild All projects
- Delete Bin & Object folders
- Update all packages
- Restarting Visual Studio + Computer
- Created new publishing profile
- install dotnet-WindowsDesktop
- Reinstall .Net5 Runtimes
- Run the command:
Additional Info
- It builds and run fine. Only when I publish it seems to give me an error.
I really do not why publishing isn't working. I've looked at several places but have not found a solution to it yet.