I am trying to execute playbook for setting Dell servers and I have some problems with dictionary in module idrac_redfish_config. I need enable SOL for specific user, but for this I want use key in dictionary with variable because ID of user can be different from server to server.
How I make send variable to dictionary key here:
- name: Store id test-user
set_fact:
ID: "{{ result.redfish_facts.user.entries | json_query(\"[?UserName=='test-user'].Id\") }}"
- name: Enable SOL for test-user
community.general.idrac_redfish_config:
category: Manager
command: SetManagerAttributes
resource_id: iDRAC.Embedded.1
manager_attributes:
Users.{{ ID[0] }}.SolEnable: "Enabled" <---
Users.{{ ID[0] }}.IpmiLanPrivilege: "Administrator" <---
baseuri: "testhost"
username: "admin"
password: "admin"
I get this error:
TASK [Store id test-user] **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ok: [localhost] => {
"ansible_facts": {
"ID": [
"8"
]
},
"changed": false
}
TASK [Enable SOL for test-user] ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {
"changed": false,
"invocation": {
"module_args": {
"baseuri": "testhost",
"category": "Manager",
"command": [
"SetManagerAttributes"
],
"manager_attribute_name": null,
"manager_attribute_value": null,
"manager_attributes": {
"Users.{{ ID[0] }}.IpmiLanPrivilege": "Administrator",
"Users.{{ ID[0] }}.SolEnable": "Enabled"
},
"password": "VALUE_SPECIFIED_IN_NO_LOG_PARAMETER",
"resource_id": "iDRAC.Embedded.1",
"timeout": 10,
"username": "admin"
}
},
"msg": "SetManagerAttributes: Manager attribute Users.{{ ID[0] }}.SolEnable not found"
}
If I do this:
manager_attributes: "{
'Users.{{ ID[0] }}.SolEnable': Enabled
'Users.{{ ID[0] }}.IpmiLanPrivilege': Administrator
}"
I get:
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {
"changed": false,
"invocation": {
"module_args": {
"baseuri": "testhost",
"category": "Manager",
"command": [
"SetManagerAttributes"
],
"manager_attributes": "{ 'Users.8.SolEnable': Enabled 'Users.8.IpmiLanPrivilege': Administrator }",
"password": "VALUE_SPECIFIED_IN_NO_LOG_PARAMETER",
"resource_id": "iDRAC.Embedded.1",
"timeout": 10,
"username": "admin"
}
},
"msg": "argument manager_attributes is of type <class 'str'> and we were unable to convert to dict: unable to evaluate string as dictionary"
}
I didn't find in Ansible documentation how do this correctly.