facebook says that The following required properties are missing: og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id

Viewed 1417

I have created a web application (https://www.atalki.com/) and testing the application with facebook debugger tools just to make sure the urls are appearing properly and perfect in whatsapp and other social media channels. But for some reason, all my og tags are ignored.

The only of meta tag which I have not mentioned is

The other tags are mentioned.

enter image description here

<meta property="og:title" content="atalki" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:description" content="Documents to shareable websites, within seconds" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:url" content="https://www.atalki.com/" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:image" content="https://www.atalki.com/static/media/Logo_For_Whatsapp.c3b71cbc.jpg" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:site_name" content="atalki" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:type" content="website" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:image:type" content="image/jpeg/png/svg/jpg" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:image:width" content="312" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:image:height" content="312" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:image:alt" content="atalki" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta property="og:locale" content="en_GB" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@doc2qa" data-react-helmet="true">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@doc2qa" data-react-helmet="true">

Not sure where I am going wrong here. Also, when echoed the whole code, I am not able to see any of the meta tags.

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/echo/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atalki.com%2F

I am pretty sure, I am doing something silly but not sure what it is . Can any one please help me here.

1 Answers
Related