I know this is a silly question, but I cannot find a good way to put it.
I've worked with TensorFlow and TFAgents, and am now moving to Ray RLlib. Looking at all the RL frameworks/libraries, I got confused about the difference between the two below:
- frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- RL implementation libraries such as TFAgents, RLlib, OpenAi Baseline, Tensorforce, KerasRL, etc
For example, there are Keras codes in TensorFlow and Ray RLlib supports both TensorFlow and PyTorch. How are they all related?
My understanding so far is that Keras allows to make neural networks and TensorFlow is more of a math library for RL (I don't have enough understanding about PyTorch). And libraries like TFAgents and RLlib use frameworks like Keras and TensorFlow to implement existing RL algorithms so that programmers can utilize them with ease.
Can someone please explain how they are interconnected/different? Thank you very much.