How to view the backup for a Firebase Firestore

Viewed 495

I created an export of my data (3 collections) in Firebase Firestore which ends up looking like this: Backup

This is seen under: https://console.cloud.google.com/storage/browser

Now I have tried to import this data using Google BigQuery but I am not sure which of these outputs to use.

How can I view the data here? I basically want to verify that this export actually has data from my collections as it is not so obvious. Or is there something I am doing wrong with my export?

I basically ran this command: gcloud firestore export gs://[MyBucketName]

2 Answers

Depending on how detailed you want (or not) to verify the export, you could import it into another Cloud Firestore database.

This would be interesting if you just want to verify the export through some spot checks (i.e. checking a random limited number of documents and collections).

Related