I'm trying to practice some web scraping with prices from a supermarket. It's with node.js and puppeteer. I can navigate throught the website in beginning with accepting cookies and clicking a "load more button". But then when I try to read div's containing the products with querySelectorAll I get stuck. It returns undefined even though I wait for a specific div to be present. What am I missing?
Problem is at the end of the code block.
const { product } = require("puppeteer");
const scraperObjectAll = {
url: 'https://www.bilkatogo.dk/s/?query=',
async scraper(browser) {
let page = await browser.newPage();
console.log(`Navigating to ${this.url}`);
await page.goto(this.url);
// accept cookies
await page.evaluate(_ => {
CookieInformation.submitAllCategories();
});
var productsRead = 0;
var productsTotal = Number.MAX_VALUE;
while (productsRead < 100) {
// Wait for the required DOM to be rendered
await page.waitForSelector('button.btn.btn-dark.border-radius.my-3');
// Click button to read more products
await page.evaluate(_ => {
document.querySelector("button.btn.btn-dark.border-radius.my-3").click()
});
// Wait for it to load the new products
await page.waitForSelector('div.col-10.col-sm-4.col-lg-2.text-center.mt-4.text-secondary');
// Get number of products read and total
const loadProducts = await page.evaluate(_ => {
let p = document.querySelector("div.col-10.col-sm-4.col-lg-2").innerText.replace("INDLÆS FLERE", "").replace("Du har set ","").replace(" ", "").replace(/(\r\n|\n|\r)/gm,"").split("af ");
return p;
});
console.log("Products (read/total): " + loadProducts);
productsRead = loadProducts[0];
productsTotal = loadProducts[1];
// Now waiting for a div element
await page.waitForSelector('div[data-productid]');
const getProducts = await page.evaluate(_ => {
return document.querySelectorAll('div');
});
// PROBLEM HERE!
// Cannot convert undefined or null to object
console.log("LENGTH: " + Array.from(getProducts).length);
}