XCode dependency: incompatible tools version

Viewed 812

I have cloned a repo for an iOS and am having a problem building / running the app. stripe-ios was added to the project as a package dependency and I am receiving the following error when resolving package dependencies:

enter image description here

When first running the app, since it has been a while since using XCode, I did the following:

  • sudo gem install cocoapods to update cocoapods
  • pod install
  • pod update

I am currently using Xcode 11.4 on macOS Catalina 10.15.4

I thought maybe this had something to do with the command line tools so I updated that with no luck. I'm afraid I don't know what "tools version" and "root" are referring to. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answers

After further research, I've concluded that this was a dumb question. Just had to update XCode > 12. Thank you, and sorry

Related