Docusign Integration with React Native

Viewed 894

I am trying to integrate docusign with a React Native app I am building. My desired workflow is to have the user launch a remote signing envelope based on a template.

From the Node JS examples, eg009 seems to be the end result I am after. However, I am wanting to complete this with Axios/Fetch and Javascript.

My intended flow is to have the user enter in their name and email, and their spouses name and email. From there they press a submit button which sends the API call, and that is the extent of what the app does.

I am wanting the API call to then start the template flow, sending a document to sign via email to both that were entered into the app. I want the users to authorize themselves from the email, not the app. After both parties have signed, I want it sent to a third static email.

I do not want the users to have to authorize inside the app or be redirected anywhere. It seems a JWT would be best.

Does this seem possible? How would you suggest going about this?

I appreciate the help!

2 Answers
Related