WebGL publisher not listed in unity registry of package manger in Unity

Viewed 1266

So I am following a 2-week course from unity for starter, and in here one mission we are supposed to build a game using WebGL builder and WebGL publisher package, now its asks me to check if webGL publisher package is already installed or not and if not then install it.

Now to install it, the WebGL publisher package should be in the unity registry of the package manager, but in my case there is nothing. plz help me

enter image description here

my unity version is 2020.1.6f1, what should i do now

2 Answers

unfortunately, according to what I've found, WebGL publisher is yet to come to unity 2020. so if you absolutely need this package I recommend downgrading to unity 2019

I'm the developer of the WebGL Publisher. The Package has always been there, it's just that it wasn't visible for some internal reasons in 2020 releases, so you needed to add it manually to your manifest file. This has been fixed, and the package is now searchable from the package Manager.

Package manager screenshot

You can use it for any Unity version that is above Unity 2019.3 (including 2021).

Related