Upgrading to .net 5 assembly is missing framework version

Viewed 1048

I am upgrading my project to .net 5 and have the strangest error at time of build.

 <ResolvePackageAssets 
  ProjectAssetsFile="$(ProjectAssetsFile)"
  ProjectAssetsCacheFile="$(ProjectAssetsCacheFile)"
  ProjectPath="$(MSBuildProjectFullPath)"
  ProjectLanguage="$(Language)"
  EmitAssetsLogMessages="$(EmitAssetsLogMessages)"
  TargetFramework="$(TargetFramework)"
  RuntimeIdentifier="$(RuntimeIdentifier)"
  PlatformLibraryName="$(MicrosoftNETPlatformLibrary)"
  RuntimeFrameworks="@(RuntimeFramework)"
  IsSelfContained="$(SelfContained)"
  MarkPackageReferencesAsExternallyResolved="$(MarkPackageReferencesAsExternallyResolved)"
  DisablePackageAssetsCache="$(DisablePackageAssetsCache)"
  DisableFrameworkAssemblies="$(DisableLockFileFrameworks)"
  CopyLocalRuntimeTargetAssets="$(CopyLocalRuntimeTargetAssets)"
  DisableTransitiveProjectReferences="$(DisableTransitiveProjectReferences)"
  DisableTransitiveFrameworkReferences="$(DisableTransitiveFrameworkReferences)"
  DotNetAppHostExecutableNameWithoutExtension="$(_DotNetAppHostExecutableNameWithoutExtension)"
  ShimRuntimeIdentifiers="@(_PackAsToolShimRuntimeIdentifiers)"
  EnsureRuntimePackageDependencies="$(EnsureRuntimePackageDependencies)"
  VerifyMatchingImplicitPackageVersion="$(VerifyMatchingImplicitPackageVersion)"
  ExpectedPlatformPackages="@(ExpectedPlatformPackages)"
  SatelliteResourceLanguages="$(SatelliteResourceLanguages)"
  DesignTimeBuild="$(DesignTimeBuild)"
  ContinueOnError="$(ContinueOnError)"
  PackageReferences="@(PackageReference)">

I am using the package from SimplyCommerce to create a modular web site and I get this error.

Severity    Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
Error   MSB4044 The "ResolvePackageAssets" task was not given a value for the required parameter "TargetFramework". SimplCommerce.Module.PaymentPaypalExpress   C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.100\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets    241 

When I look at the assembly details I have renamed mine to warehouse crm but when I look at the target framework its showing blank. Even though I had previous set it .net 5 is their an error in the tooling im running the latest visual studio when I double click the error it takes me to this file

C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.100\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets

Before you ask .net 5 is install on the target machine.

enter image description here

enter image description here

This is the csproj file of the offending libary you will see their is no framework version because it is a razor sdk libary

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Razor">
 
  <PropertyGroup>
    <AutoGenerateBindingRedirects>true</AutoGenerateBindingRedirects>
  </PropertyGroup>
 
  <ItemGroup>
    <Content Remove="bundleconfig.json" />
  </ItemGroup>

  <ItemGroup>
    <EmbeddedResource Include="bundleconfig.json" />
  </ItemGroup>

  <ItemGroup>
    <Folder Include="Areas\PaymentPaypalExpress\Components\" />
    <Folder Include="Areas\PaymentPaypalExpress\Views\Shared\Components\" />
    <Folder Include="Data\" />
    <Folder Include="wwwroot\" />
  </ItemGroup>

  <ItemGroup>
    <ProjectReference Include="..\Warehouse.Infrastructure\Warehouse.Infrastructure\Warehouse.Infrastructure\Warehouse.Infrastructure.csproj" />
  </ItemGroup>

</Project>
0 Answers
Related