Is there any possibility to add sensitive field in the nifi processor?

Viewed 235

I am using ExecuteStreamCommand Processor in Nifi 1.9.1 and instead of exposing password in curl command, I would like to hide it.

I want to generate token using curl command through ExecuteStreamCommand Processor or suggest a better solution where i can generate a token using Ldap enabled Nifi API

ExecuteStreamCommand Property:

Command Argument: -sSK;-u;<userid>:<password>;-d;username=<userid>&password=<password>;--request;POST;--header;Content-Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded;--header;Accept:text/plain;--data;${data:toString()};https://<nifiurl>/nifi-api/access/token

Command Path : curl
1 Answers

Nope. Sensitive properties have to be manually specified in the source code for the processor. As a work around, sensitive parameters should work just fine if you upgrade to a recent version of NiFi. You should do that anyway because 1.9.1 is not the most recent 1.9.X release and contains some known bugs worth an upgrade to at least 1.9.2 (parameters didn't get added until 1.10, so I would recommend going to 1.12.1 our latest)

Related