I am getting the following message when trying to use auth.linkWithPhoneNumber(). All other auth services on the same domain are working fine.
auth/captcha-check-failed and "Hostname match not found" errror
https://github.com/firebase/quickstart-js/issues/394
Now I know this issue is reference all over but the solutions are not working for me... The solution i keep finding is to update Authorized Domains however there are 2 reasons that might not be the solution for this app.
- All other auth services are working just fine
- I am unable to change anything under Authorized Domains.
Login by phone DOES work on localhost, but not in prod
When updating Authorized domain the changes do not save. instead i get the following
Error updating authorized domain list
Question
If the solution for the auth/captcha... is to update domains then why cant i save changes there? If that is likely not the solution then do you know what it could be
