This code encrypted with sha256
7353cf97ed9471d8b1ca180b6277f855f27214668d40d3b0134b8c91c8bb51a8
The result when I encode with Base64
NzM1M2NmOTdlZDk0NzFkOGIxY2ExODBiNjI3N2Y4NTVmMjcyMTQ2NjhkNDBkM2IwMTM0YjhjOTFjOGJiNTFhOA==
but I want to get a result like this.
c1PPl+2UcdixyhgLYnf4VfJyFGaNQNOwE0uMkci7Uag=
https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/base64_encode.html I can get this result on this online converter site. (You must select the hex input type)
base64 code I use:
Function Base64Encode(sText)
Dim oXML, oNode
Set oXML = CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument.3.0")
Set oNode = oXML.CreateElement("base64")
oNode.dataType = "bin.base64"
oNode.nodeTypedValue = Stream_StringToBinary(sText)
Base64Encode = oNode.text
Set oNode = Nothing
Set oXML = Nothing
End Function
Function Base64Decode(ByVal vCode)
Dim oXML, oNode
Set oXML = CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument.3.0")
Set oNode = oXML.CreateElement("base64")
oNode.dataType = "bin.base64"
oNode.text = vCode
Base64Decode = Stream_BinaryToString(oNode.nodeTypedValue)
Set oNode = Nothing
Set oXML = Nothing
End Function
Private Function Stream_StringToBinary(Text)
Const adTypeText = 2
Const adTypeBinary = 1
Dim BinaryStream 'As New Stream
Set BinaryStream = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")
BinaryStream.Type = adTypeText
BinaryStream.CharSet = "us-ascii"
BinaryStream.Open
BinaryStream.WriteText Text
BinaryStream.Position = 0
BinaryStream.Type = adTypeBinary
BinaryStream.Position = 0
Stream_StringToBinary = BinaryStream.Read
Set BinaryStream = Nothing
End Function
Private Function Stream_BinaryToString(Binary)
Const adTypeText = 2
Const adTypeBinary = 1
Dim BinaryStream 'As New Stream
Set BinaryStream = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")
BinaryStream.Type = adTypeBinary
BinaryStream.Open
BinaryStream.Write Binary
BinaryStream.Position = 0
BinaryStream.Type = adTypeText
BinaryStream.CharSet = "us-ascii"
Stream_BinaryToString = BinaryStream.ReadText
Set BinaryStream = Nothing
End Function
how can i do with classic asp