So I'm working with django python, and on every new browser I get a new sessionid for my cookie, every sessionid got a unique session database itself. I'm looking for a way to grab data from other sessionid's if possible.
Example: Im on my site, in 2 different browsers.
Each browser got a unique sessionid cookie, therefore a unique session database.
(cookie examples (not real or valid)):
Chrome: a7363dc Firefox: a3621bcz
In chrome, I got request.session["foo"] Set too "bar"
In Firebox, I got request.session["foo"] set too "zoo"
Is there a way I can like var = request.session[a3621bcz]['foo'] so it takes the value of session "foo" in firefox? (lets say i perform this in chrome)
Or alternatively, is there any way I can make every sessionid cookie the same all the time for everybody? so that everyone has the same access to the request.session["elm"] elements?
Like example: wether im on chrome, firefox, or even at starbucks on my chromebook, when I search for the request.session['foo'] it returns "bar" no matter which one im logging in from?