I'm trying to set up a basic UWP project in Unity and use parts of the Windows namespace.* However, no matter which part of the Windows namespace I try to import in my script, I always get
CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Windows' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Build support both for Windows and UWP is set up in Visual Studio and Unity and Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.0) is installed. Any other ideas how to fix this?
Based on https://forum.unity.com/threads/windows-storage-is-missing-when-building-for-uwp-hololens.541415/ I would have assumed that Windows is available in Unity for UWP as they were able to fix it there?
Thanks
*In the long run, I am trying to use 'Windows.Devices.Input.Preview' to access Gaze Input in a project that also uses Vuforia and thus needs to be UWP. Other tips on how to combine Gaze Tracking and Marker recognition in Unity are also welcome.