I have 3 ToggleButtons and I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the selected button's border. As you can see in my picture, the green button on the left has a very hard to see light blue border around it since it is the selected button. I would like to know how I can change this color and also how I can round the border's corners.
If it helps, 'CryptoCard' is made with the Card class.
Here is my code:
Center(
child: ToggleButtons(
borderWidth: 0,
splashColor: Colors.yellow,
renderBorder: false,
children: <Widget>[
CryptoCard(
selectedCurrency,
snapshot.connectionState ==
ConnectionState.waiting
? '---'
: coinData[0],
'Bitcoin'),
CryptoCard(
selectedCurrency,
snapshot.connectionState ==
ConnectionState.waiting
? '---'
: coinData[1],
'Ethereum'),
CryptoCard(
selectedCurrency,
snapshot.connectionState ==
ConnectionState.waiting
? '---'
: coinData[2],
'Litecoin'),
],
onPressed: (int index) {
setState(() {
for (int buttonIndex = 0;
buttonIndex < isSelectedCrypto.length;
buttonIndex++) {
if (buttonIndex == index) {
isSelectedCrypto[buttonIndex] = true;
selectedCrypto =
cryptoAbbreviation[buttonIndex];
print("selectedCrypto");
print(selectedCrypto);
} else {
isSelectedCrypto[buttonIndex] = false;
}
}
});
futureData = getData();
},
isSelected: isSelectedCrypto))




