I've recently set up my mac for code reviewing using p4v for file syncing/ changelists and ccollab for the review platform. Versions are:
MacOS - 10.15.7
Perforce - P4V/MACOSX1015X86_64/2020.1/1966006
ccollab client - 13_1_13100
Via the coollabgui app, I have the SCM verified and connected with no errors. I am unable to add pending changelists for review, but I can add submitted changelists. What's more is I'm able to submit files for review by manually uploading them through the web client. The big headache comes when I attempt to use the smartbear custom tool that installation builds into P4V. Attempting to right-click and add any changelist results in the following error:
No SCM Configuration could be determined
Cannot run program "p4" (in directory "/Applications/ccollab_client/ccollabgui.app"): error=2, No such file or director
I have reviewed the following other topics on the smartbear forums and found no solutions: https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Collaborator/quot-No-SCM-could-be-determined-quot-p4-plugin-does-...
https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Collaborator/Config-p4-plugin-on-Mac/m-p/44317
Any ideas? It's looking like this could be a potential bug.
latest log info is:
!SESSION 2020-11-30 09:13:08.279 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=11
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.standalone 4 0 2020-11-30 09:13:09.284
!MESSAGE Collaborator Enterprise version 13.1.13100
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator 1 0 2020-11-30 09:13:11.024
!MESSAGE INFO: Mon Nov 30 09:13:11 EST 2020: com.smartbear.util.PoolThreadFactory
Thread CommandRunner-1325903125-1 created by thread ModalContext
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator 1 0 2020-11-30 09:13:11.035
!MESSAGE INFO: Mon Nov 30 09:13:11 EST 2020: com.smartbear.util.PoolThreadFactory
Thread CommandRunner-1325903125-2 created by thread ModalContext
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator 1 0 2020-11-30 09:13:11.060
!MESSAGE INFO: Mon Nov 30 09:13:11 EST 2020: com.smartbear.util.PoolThreadFactory
Thread CommandRunner-1325903125-3 created by thread ModalContext
!SESSION 2020-11-30 09:13:26.372 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=11
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.standalone 4 0 2020-11-30 09:13:27.238
!MESSAGE Collaborator Enterprise version 13.1.13100
!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator.ui 4 0 2020-11-30 09:13:28.388
!MESSAGE No SCM Configuration could be determined
!STACK 0
com.smartbear.scm.ScmConfigurationException: Cannot run program "p4" (in directory "/Applications/ccollab_client/ccollabgui.app"): error=2, No such file or directory
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.newp4.P4System.getClientConfiguration(P4System.java:135)
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.newp4.P4System.getClientConfiguration(P4System.java:85)
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.perforce.PerforceSystem.getClientConfiguration(PerforceSystem.java:119)
at com.smartbear.scm.ScmUtils.requireScm(ScmUtils.java:591)
at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.standalone.wizards.StandaloneScmConfigAddToReviewWizard$1.run(StandaloneScmConfigAddToReviewWizard.java:82)
at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.wizards.ProgressWizardDialog$AsyncWorkerThread.run(ProgressWizardDialog.java:231)
Caused by: com.smartbear.cmdline.ScmCommunicationException: Cannot run program "p4" (in directory "/Applications/ccollab_client/ccollabgui.app"): error=2, No such file or directory
at com.smartbear.scm.cmd.impl.ScmCmdRunner.run(ScmCmdRunner.java:32)
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.newp4.cli.P4CliConn.executeTextCmd(P4CliConn.java:147)
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.newp4.cli.P4CliConn.<init>(P4CliConn.java:80)
at com.smartbear.scm.impl.newp4.P4System.getClientConfiguration(P4System.java:120)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "p4" (in directory "/Applications/ccollab_client/ccollabgui.app"): error=2, No such file or directory
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1128)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1071)
at com.smartbear.scm.cmd.impl.CommandRunner.run(CommandRunner.java:70)
at com.smartbear.scm.cmd.impl.AutoDebugCommandRunner.run(AutoDebugCommandRunner.java:48)
at com.smartbear.scm.cmd.impl.ScmCmdRunner.run(ScmCmdRunner.java:27)
... 8 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.forkAndExec(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:340)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:271)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1107)
... 12 more