Not sure if this is from Big Sur, installing the Docker extension or what else it could be but in the last week, I have noticed that when typing in the VScode terminal, every single time that I've done my git add. , git commit -m "etc", git push origin master, there is always once or twice where the terminal visually shows that I'm not typing anything for a brief moment. It essentially lags and shows the typing white square icon and in 1 second after a brief "pause" what I was actually typing appears as normal. This happens intermittently and even after removing the Docker addon and making my VScode settings as:
"terminal.integrated.allowChords": false, "terminal.integrated.drawBoldTextInBrightColors": false, "terminal.integrated.experimentalLinkProvider": false, "terminal.integrated.rendererType": "auto"
I still notice that there is this random 1 second pausing and choppiness when typing that happens. Is there a solution to this? I did not experience this for the full past year that I used this MBP 2019 16inch and it only just recently started.