ESP8266-12F trouble

Viewed 108

Some time ago, I was using my Esp8266-12F module (concretely I was using a Wemos D1 mini). At that time, everything was running perfectly, but when I try it again, both of my modules were not working as expected.
Then, I remembered that I had similar trouble while I was working on it, so I just decided to do what worked the time before.
I restored the firmware as I did, but instead of working, it keeps doing the same thing. The modules (both) keep their LEDs blinking and sending some message. In this message, the modules send weird characters, but one part is readable, and it says something like "DISCONNECTED".

For restoring the firmware I'm using the Esptool with:

esptool.py write_flash --flash_size 2MB-c1 0x0 boot_v1.7.bin 0x01000 at/1024+1024/user1.2048.new.5.bin 0x1fb000 blank.bin 0x1fc000 esp_init_data_default_v08.bin 0xfe000 blank.bin 0x1fe000 blank.bin from the AT 1.7.4.

When I flash it using the Esptool, it returns:

enter image description here

After flashing it, I cannot interact with the module, the only thing is that the less starts blinking periodically.

Does someone know what can I do? I mean, I have tried exactly the same I did once ago, but now it's not working.

0 Answers
Related