I am stuck with an issue which I dont seem to find any way to fix it.
I have created a batch file to launch the android emulator
emulator -avd myEmulator -gpu swiftshader
adb wait-for-device
when I open cmd and run the batch file manually in my machine, I am able to launch the emulator.
Now, I have a Batch Task added in TFS which points to the above batch file in the repository.
Whenever I run the task, I see the below information
The emulator seems to be running in the backgroud because when I try and start the same emaulator manually when the build is running, it gives me the error Emulator is already running. How do I fix this. i want the emulator to launch and be visible. I didnot add any script to run in the background because if I run the batch file manually it seems to be working. Please help

