I tried rebooting BG96 by AT+NRB at command but it's not working. What is the AT command for rebooting the BG96 board exactly?
I tried rebooting BG96 by AT+NRB at command but it's not working. What is the AT command for rebooting the BG96 board exactly?
Even though +NRB is the correct command for performing a reboot on modules such as BC95, it doesn't appear to be supported on BG96 modules.
According to BG96 AT commands guide, the reset can be performed by means of +CFUN command:
AT+CFUN=1,1
In fact, the syntax of the write command is
AT+CFUN=<fun>[,<rst>]
where the second parameter <rst> is described as follows:
<rst>:
0 - Do not reset the ME before setting it to functionalitylevel.This is the defaultsettingwhenis not given.
1 - Reset the ME. The device is fully functional after the reset. This value is available only for <fun>=1.
Please note how the described command doesn't work on BC95, where the following note is reported:
<rst>is not supported and will be ignored
I can assume that +NRB was supported just to provide for the limitations of +CFUN on that product.