Reactjs & Paddle checkout

Viewed 1341

I'm using https://paddle.com/ as as payment processor for my software.

I'm getting the error of Page Not Found Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found. coming from Paddle and I wonder why, I have done everything correctly like on the docs.

My index.html

    <script src="https://cdn.paddle.com/paddle/paddle.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
      Paddle.Setup({ vendor: xxxxx});
    </script>

main.js

payment = () => {
      const Paddle = window.Paddle;
      const openCheckout = () => { 
          Paddle.Checkout.open({ product: xxxxxx});
      }

return(
     <Button variant="primary" onClick={openCheckout}>Subscribe Now!</Button>
)
}
2 Answers

I faced the same issue and here is what happened -

  1. You need to have your domain approved in paddle checkout settings. (I had it)
  2. You should not use www. before your site url while submitting your website in checkout settings (I did that and suffered.)

I was disappointed that even though my domain is approved, i am getting page not found while checkout. Finally I submitted the same domain without www and it started to work!

Paddle authority should really take a look at this bug.

You are probably using an incorrect product ID. You can find the product ID by getting a checkout link for the product in the catalog section of the Paddle dashboard.

Related