I am trying to implement a simple animation with Vue but unsuccessful so far. I have two divs which are rendered depending on the value of a given data property
<!--Step 1-->
<div v-if="step == 1" :transition="'slide'">
<select class="form-control" v-model="id.category">
<option value="null">Please Select</option>
<option v-for="cat in cats" :value="cat.id">@{{cat.name}}</option>
</select>
</div>
<!--Step 2-->
<div v-if="step==2" :transition="'slide'" style="background: red">
<select @change="fixImage(id.subcategory)" class="form-control quoteForm" v-model="id.subcategory">
<option value="null">Please Select</option>
<option v-for="subcat in filtered_subcat" :value="subcat.id">@{{subcat.name}}</option>
</select>
</div>
I effectively have a "next button" that will increment the value of step and then show the relevant div. I would like to create like a slide type of effect whereby when the user clicks next, step 1 slides to the left and step 2 slides in. My animation css is as follows:
.slide-fade-enter-active {
transition: all .3s ease;
}
.slide-fade-leave-active {
transition: all .8s cubic-bezier(1.0, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0);
}
.slide-fade-enter, .slide-fade-leave-to
/* .slide-fade-leave-active below version 2.1.8 */ {
transform: translateX(10px);
opacity: 0;
}
Can anyone point in the right direction?