I'm using Picasso in an Android app to download images from remote URLs, and I see them being saved as .0 and .1 files in the device's storage. I need to be able to share these images with another package/app on the device by sending the image file locations. I know that changing the ".1" to a ".jpg" (for example) before I save the file will allow me to view the image, but I was wondering if there is a way to save these files as ".jpg" or ".png" files to begin with, instead of re-saving the images after they have been downloaded. (Out of curiosity, why are the responses saved as .1 files? Edit with answer: The .0 and .1 files are a feature of the OkHttp cache; see here for more details.)
Here's how I've initialized Picasso within my app:
Picasso.Builder builder = new Picasso.Builder(context);
builder.memoryCache(new LruCache(context));
builder.downloader(new OkHttp3Downloader(context));
picasso = builder.build();