So I've been attempting to write my own JPEG decoder (In Lua for the ROBLOX platform if that's of any use) and in every guide I find online, it always uses an example where the image has 4 distinct Huffman tables. 1 for DC Luminance, 1 for AC Luminance, 1 for DC Chrominance, and 1 for AC Chrominance. When this is the case, my decoder works fine and everything is happy and nice. However when trying to decode some random jpeg images off the internet, I find that a lot of them have fewer than 4 Huffman tables, and in these cases my decoder fails miserably. I've tried researching for if there are some standard Huffman tables I should use as defaults for when the other tables aren't present, or if I should instead use a duplicate of one of the tables as a replacement for the missing ones, but I have come up empty handed. Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated, thank you!