I want to model a method which occurs when a specified time has elapsed and an attribute which disappear with class and sequence diagram.
Here is the situation: Workers are working in a factory where they use machines. Each machine can be used by 0-10 workers. Every machine has a repair time limit whereupon the workers have to repair it. It also has a time limit whereupon if the workers miss the repair, the machine explode and the worker or workers dies (bigger then the first one). There are different machines. Some of them have longer time limit, some of them have shorter. All machines are machine oiled which lasts for a while and it gradually loses its strength until it disappears. This value the same for all machines.
I saw this solution for the repaireTime and explodeTime can handle with qualifires counting the elapsed time, but I do not see how does a tick increase the qualifiers value. Is it behave like an attribute like this? 
At last, how does the machine oil disappear works? It is just an attribute what must be deleted but I do not understand where to count the elapsed time for this and then delete it.



