The title explains my problem. I am trying to get a string that has quotation marks around it so I can use Node.js to pass into a weather module. Here's my code so far (I have not set the var CityToSearch yet in this code which is what I need help with)
And also yes I'm using Discord.js to send messages.
const Discord = require('discord.js')
const bot = new Discord.Client()
const PREFIX = '/';
const embed = new Discord.MessageEmbed()
const ping = require('minecraft-server-util')
const weather = require('weather-js')
bot.on('message', message => {
if (message.channel.type === 'dm') {return}
let args = message.content.substring(PREFIX.length).split(' ')
if(message.content.startsWith(PREFIX))
switch (args[0]) {
case 'weather':
if (args.includes('"')){
var CityToSearch =
}
weather.find({search: `city, ${CityToSearch}`, degreeType: 'F'}, function(err, result) {
if(err) console.log(err);
var currentw = new Discord.MessageEmbed()
.setColor(0x00ffff)
.setTitle(`Current Weather in ${args[1]} in state ${args[2]}`)
.addField('Temperature', result[0].current.temperature)
.addField('Sky Text', result[0].current.skytext)
.addField('Humidity', result[0].current.humidity)
.addField('Wind Speed & Direction', result[0].current.winddisplay)
.addField('Feels Like', result[0].current.feelslike)
.addField('Location', result[0].current.observationpoint)
.addField('Time', result[0].current.observationtime)
.addField('Date', result[0].current.date)
message.channel.send(currentw)
});