I am making a web API using ASP.NET Core and now I am having a problem with quartz scheduled jobs. The jobs I have will access my services to update the database. After some researches, I figured how to do the dependency injection so that my jobs can access the services, here is how I overrode the job factory:
public class AspNetCoreJobFactory : SimpleJobFactory
{
IServiceProvider _provider;
public AspNetCoreJobFactory(IServiceProvider provider)
{
_provider = provider;
}
public override IJob NewJob(TriggerFiredBundle bundle, IScheduler scheduler)
{
try
{
return (IJob)this._provider.GetService(bundle.JobDetail.JobType);
}
catch(Exception e)
{
throw new SchedulerException(string.Format("Problem while instantiating job '{0}' from the AspNet Core IOC.", bundle.JobDetail.Key), e);
}
}
}
and I added this line on my startup configure:
_quartzScheduler.JobFactory = new AspNetCoreJobFactory(app.ApplicationServices);
Lastly I added those two lines on my ConfigureServices method:
services.AddSingleton<IUserService, UserService>();
services.AddTransient<BatchJobCheckContract>();
right now I am getting this exception when trying to execute the job, it seems like it's because my service uses the DbContext, how can I solve this?
Cannot consume scoped service 'RHP.data.RHPDbContext' from singleton 'RHP.data.IServices.Administration.IUserService'.