Bot Framework composer -Luis build failed:

Viewed 605

I'm trying to build a Chatbot where I can use the Bot effectively with Luis.

I'm trying to follow the sample TodoBotewithLuisSample provided in the composer itself.

When I connect my Bot with Luis and try to publish I get the error below:

"Luis build failed: The apps - Get applications list Operation under LUIS Programmatic APIs v3.0-preview is not supported with the current subscription key and pricing tier LUIS.F0."

Is that the under free pricing tier LUIS.F0, we cannot run BotFramework Composer?

1 Answers

As per reply in GitHub Issue :

Same issue got resolved for me. Step 1 - Logged in luis portal Step 2 - Selected the azure resources Step 3 - Selected authorisation for the same Step 4 - Copied the LUIS key from Luis website Step 5 - Pasted in the Bot composer

It Worked for me.

Related