I am trying to use sendgrid on azure, but when I am creating the account, it gives me an error saying:
The portal is having issues getting an authentication token. The experience rendered may be degraded. Additional information from the call to get a token: Extension: SendGrid_EmailService Details: code: 500, statusText: error, message: There was an error processing your request. Please try again in a few moments., stack:
It has been giving me this since morning, pretty annoyed. And also it disables two fields, and marks them as loading:
Screenshot of the two fields marked as loading (For a very long time)
Since sendgrid wasnt working I thought I'd try and use SparkPost- The signup was successful, but its been taking hours to deploy. Then I thought of manually configuring the smtp settings so the host and user and stuff could be sendgrid, but I wasnt able to find a way to do so.
Could someone help me out please! Thanks in advance!!
EDIT: This problem has been solved by the Microsoft Team.
