My button Not responding on Hover or Click in Unity 2D UI

Viewed 1207

Ok as you read title you will know problem. The problem is very old and much people tell fixes. But nothing works for me. So please help another time. I have EventSystem in hierchy. See picture It's the view of hierchy and other

Let me show you my canvas picture of inspector Inspector view of canvas

As you can see I have other Canvas so let me see you picture of that name "Shop Canvas" Shop Canvas In Inspector View

My EventSystem in inspector EventSystem In hierarchy

Panel of buttons in Inspector Panel in inspector view

And finally button in inspector(These 2 images for buttons because button in inspector is some long). Button 1st Image in inspector

Button 2nd Image in inspector

If you need more Info right below and I will edit the post. Thanks for your help

2 Answers

I had a similar issue of not being able to engage with a button. The reason being there was another UI component with ray cast enabled that did not allow inputs to reach the button.

For your case, I think it's the "The things...". Try disabling that and see if you can engage with the button again.

I had a similar issue, where I couldn't see button interactions in a scroll view. I eventually created a click event (which worked) to find the source of my problem. While it wasn't a Raycast problem, someone else might find this handy (or I will see it in the future!)

Mine (an issue I've accidentally ‍♂️ created in the past) was that I set the color of the attached Image component to black and couldn't see the interaction states in the Button. So to restate, leave Image.Color white/opaque but change button states if you want dark menus.

broken fixed

Related