Been using youtube-uploader for almost a year without any issues. All of a sudden I keep getting this error:
"The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota"
I am only uploading one video per day which is far below the 5/day limit.
When I login to console.cloud.google.com and look at the YouTube Data API v3, I see some strange stuff.
I click on Quotas and do not see anything about the 10,000 units per day. I just see:
Queries per day | 0 |
Queries per minute per user | 180,000 |
Queries per minute | 1,800,000 |
Then I see a graph of Quota exceeded errors count (3 hr) - Queries per day and I can see a few spikes over a few days. Not sure what is causing the error. I am tempted to just delete the API and create new credentials. But am hoping for some better solution than this nuclear option!
