After updating MiKTeX, Texmaker and all installed packages, I receive an error when compiling the document. The error message is the following:
Package everypage Warning: Functionality similar to this package has recently been implemented in LaTeX. This package is now in legacy status. Please, don't use it in new documents and packages.
Package everypage Warning: You appear to be running a version of LaTeX providing the new functionality. Doing the best to deliver the original `everypage` interface on top of it. Strict equivalence is not possible, breakage may occur. If truly needed, Use `everypage-1x` to force the loading of an older code base.
The error is caused by the code \usepackage[some]{background}, also without the parameter "some". So the package background has a dependency to the package everypage which causes the error.
The document is compiling, but I would like to resolve the warning. How can I achieve this?
EDIT: Here you can find a compilable minimal example:
\documentclass[a4paper, parskip, 10pt]{scrartcl}
\usepackage[some]{background}%Warning
\definecolor{font}{RGB}{46, 49, 51}
\begin{document}
\color{font}
{\Huge Text}
\end{document}