DocuSign Click API - Unauthorized response calling POST agreements

Viewed 94

We are currently integrating with the DocuSign click API. We are are using JSON Web Token Bearer (JWT) grant and the following calls are working fine.

GET /clickapi/v1/accounts/{accountId}/clickwraps?status=active

GET /clickapi/v1/accounts/{accountId}/clickwraps/{clickwrapId}/users?client_user_id=<clientUserID>

To hide {accountId} and {clickwrapId} from the UI, I was trying to follow this approach React Docusign Clickwrap Credentials

But I am getting response 401-Unauthorized when I tried to call api POST /clickapi/v1/accounts/{accountId}/clickwraps/{clickwrapId}/agreements with body

    {
       "clientUserId": "..."
    }

These are the authentication scopes set: impersonation,signature and click.manage.

In API Documentation there is nothing related with that POST api. Is that a valid API? why I am getting 401?

2 Answers

It appears you also need the click.send scope for this Click API endpoint. I'll request we update the documentation to reflect that. Sorry about the confusion.

+1 to above. Thank for reporting this issue as well. We're aware that the endpoint you callout above (/clickapi/v1/accounts/{accountId}/clickwraps/{clickwrapId}/agreements) isn't listed under the Clickwrap documentation. We're working on resolving that asap.

Related