I have added app-ads.txt with the help of https://www.app-ads-txt.com/ website. But even after 10 days, i don't see any update in admob dashboard (no crawler crawled yet). What might be the issue?
I have added app-ads.txt with the help of https://www.app-ads-txt.com/ website. But even after 10 days, i don't see any update in admob dashboard (no crawler crawled yet). What might be the issue?
I had the same problem after several days of adding app-ads.txt. It worked after I updated my app in the store.
I had the same problem, steps I did to get it working:
Your apps should be verified and "Ready" after 24 hrs. However, the crawler only found my apps-ads.txt AFTER I have implemented admob banners and pushed the change into the app stores. I believe the crawler only starts "crawling" if there is actual ad traffic - but that's just a guess. Google also states somewhere, that the crawler might need up to one month to find ads-txt, if your app has low traffic.