I've been learning some basic tkinter and I've come across simple code to centre the window in the middle of your monitor, except when I run it, it's off horizontally. It's pedantic but it bothers me a lot. The code I used
# Imports
from tkinter import *
# tkinter Application
root = Tk()
#Root Geometry
root_Width = 600
root_Length = 600
# Coordinates of top left pixel of application for centred
x_left = int(root.winfo_screenwidth()/2-root_Width/2)
y_top = int(root.winfo_screenheight()/2-root_Length/2)
root_Pos = "+" + str(x_left) + "+" + str(y_top)
# Window size and position
root.geometry(str(root_Width) + "x" + str(root_Length) + root_Pos)
root.mainloop()
Even if I go basic, and just try to open a window the size of my monitor (1920x1080) at 0,0, it's misaligned horizontally by 8px.
from tkinter import *
root = Tk()
root.geometry("1920x1080+0+0")
root.mainloop()
I took a screenshot of the result:

I have a dual monitor set up so I've added a red line where the right monitor starts. I don't know what the issue is or how to fix it. If I change it to,
root.geometry("1920x1080+-8+0")
It opens where it should, but I want to fix this in general preferably. I want 0,0 to be the top left pixel of the monitor. I acknowledge the issue may not be with python, but any advice would be helpful.