Problem Fieldset label not visible with Sencha ExtJs 7.x on chrome 87.0.4280.67

Viewed 1261
5 Answers

According to Sencha Support, the best solution is:

.x-fieldset-header, .x-fieldset-header-default > .x-fieldset-header-text {
    position: initial;
}

.x-fieldset-header, .x-fieldset-header-default .x-tool-tool-el {
    overflow: initial;
}

I've tested it on Ext 7.3.1 and 6.5.3

We fixed it by adding

position:static

or

position: unset // (thanks to mitchell)

to

.x-fieldset-header-default > .x-fieldset-header-text

I tested it in ExtJS 6.2.1 and 7.3.1 in Chrome, Firefox and Edge and it works at the moment.

I fixed it with

.x-fieldset-header,
.x-fieldset-header .x-tool-tool-el {
    overflow: unset;
}

Using only the position technique in @Gasper's answer worked for fieldsets that had only labels, but with collapsible fieldsets the expand/collapse icon was still hidden.

Seems like the only one which works well, and does not affect Safari is just a simple:

.x-fieldset {
    overflow: unset;
}

I fixed it by adding the below code:

.x-fieldset-header, .x-fieldset-header-default .x-tool-tool-el {
    overflow: static;
}
Related