Selenium/Powershell/Linux: Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:39343 (localhost:39343)

Viewed 302

I'm trying to use a chrome driver on a linux virtual machine. I use selenium on powershell.

When I run the following command:

$driver = Start-SeChrome  

Here is the result I get :

Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Starting ChromeDriver 85.0.4183.83 (94abc2237ae0c9a41c8adfb94324633-refs/branch-heads/4193@{#1758}) on port 38481
Only local connections are allowed.
Please see https://chromedriver.chromium.org/security-considerations for suggestions on keeping ChromeDriver safe.
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
Connection refused [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:38481 (localhost:38481)
ChromeDriver was started successfully.

What's going on? I wish there were no more of these connection errors? Thanks

0 Answers
Related