Exchange API missing from Supported Legacy APIs

Viewed 3301

I am currently trying to follow the steps listed here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/exchange-web-services/how-to-authenticate-an-ews-application-by-using-oauth

However to add the delegated permission I need (EWS.AccessAsUser.All), the author suggests you should "Select Add a permission. On the Request API permissions page, select Exchange under Supported legacy APIs." This worked a few months back when I tried it in a prototype but the whole Exchange API under the "Legacy APIs" section appears to have been removed.

I can not find any mention of this anywhere on GitHub, SO or MSDN.

Please note some of the functionality I need is not yet supported in Microsoft Graph so using that API is not currently an option for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Answers

I found out to my surprise that now you will need to search it within the "APIs my organization uses" by the name : Office 365 Exchange Online. You will be able to assign the necessary permission afterwards.

Related