by odisqlunload, how can i export csv file from oracle db with quoting(") varchar, char datatypes column? (Odi12c) I mean, i just want to add a character prefix and suffix on column.
Col1 col2 col3 "B" ; 5 ; "e"
by odisqlunload, how can i export csv file from oracle db with quoting(") varchar, char datatypes column? (Odi12c) I mean, i just want to add a character prefix and suffix on column.
Col1 col2 col3 "B" ; 5 ; "e"
Giving the fact that you are connecting to an Oracle Database, you could do a query that will concatenate the desired prefix and suffix on your column/s and put that query in the SQL Query parameter.
Example:
Select '"' || 'B' || '"' as col1, 5, '"' || 'e' || '"' from dual;
UPDATE 1: you can't use the above solution when your columns have already maximum varchar value (varchar2(4000)).
Because of this impediment, I think that you can't use OdiSqlUnload to export your data into files, but you can use some KM that writes into files. So, the next suggestion is to create a mapping that uses some KM that writes into file, like: IKM SQL to File Append