Index fields not supported error while migrating MongoDB data to AWS DocumentDB

Viewed 1487

I am trying to migrate my data from MongoDB 3.6 running on one ec2 instance to AWS DocumentDB running on another ec2 instance by using mongodump and mongorestore commands. But I am always getting at least one of following errors:

  • createIndex error: Field 'default_language' is currently not supported
  • createIndex error: Field 'language_override' is currently not supported
  • createIndex error: Field 'weights' is currently not supported
  • createIndex error: Field 'textIndexVersion' is currently not supported

Can anyone suggest how to resolve this?

1 Answers

I also faced this problem when migrating to DocumentDB 4.0

As @meet-bhagdev said before, such indexes and index options DocumentDB does not support.

Please look at DocumentDB Docs, there you will find the root cause of our problem. And so far nothing can be done about it.

enter image description here

Related