I am making a music application, I have it show like a mini-view of the app as the default view, and I want it to switch to a big view on a button click. The default/mini view has a panel -> sizer -> sub-sizer -> widgets. And for the big view, I have a separate sizer and panel.
The default view looks like this
And when I press the L button on bottom right, I want it to switch to big view which is supposed to look like this
The top panel is empty here, I have not added widgets to it yet. I can provide additional information if required, like code snippets and all. But I want everything to be on the same wxFrame. I have defined all widgets in the constructor, but it overrides the previous panel and sizer. Also I want to be able to switch back and forth between the 2 layouts.

