So, I am a recent beginner to python and for my class I am being tasked with making a turtle race with 10 turtles that all move and should stop at the finish line. I was given directions to make a list for the turtles and have a while loop to make them move a random amount and a nested if loop to check for the winner. I am having trouble making all the turtles move at once, when I run my code, it moves the turtles one by one instead of all together, any ideas?
import turtle as trtl
import random as rand
zoomers = []
zom = [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]
tloc = -130
trtl.penup()
trtl.goto(-150, 150)
trtl.pendown()
trtl.goto(-150,-140)
trtl.penup()
trtl.goto(180,150)
trtl.pendown()
trtl.goto(180,-140)
trtl.hideturtle()
for z in zom:
zoom = trtl.Turtle("turtle")
zoom.penup()
zoom.goto(-150,-tloc)
tloc += 25
robux = rand.randrange(0,20)
zoomers.append(zoom)
for n in zoomers:
cash = 0
while cash < 100:
zoom.forward(robux)
cash = cash + 1
if zoom.xcor() == 180:
print("We have a winner!")
break```