Microsoft Power Automate Wrong OAuth Token

Viewed 217

I created a Custom Connector with Microsoft Automate.

I need the Connector to get a OAuth Token v2 but get a v1 Token.

When I use the same configuration in Postman I get a v2 Token.

The application manifes has the entry "accessTokenAcceptedVersion": 2

Connector Configuration

Postman Configuration

1 Answers

What you’re describing isn’t possible, the application where you’re requesting the token for dictates the token version.

It’s not described in your question, so I’m assuming that you have an app exposing the scope (with team.create) and have an other application that you are using to request a token?

Are you sure you are checking the right token?

Have you inspected the tokens at https://JWT.ms, be sure to check the audience (if it’s graph by accident, it will always be a v1 token)

And last note, why do you care about the token version? Shouldn’t really matter which one is used.

Related