I am a java guy and new to nodejs. I am working on an existing typescript project. I am unable to debug my application. The break points are greyed out and shows "Breakpoint set but not yet bound"
VS CODE
-------
Version: 1.46.1 (user setup)
Commit: cd9ea6488829f560dc949a8b2fb789f3cdc05f5d
Date: 2020-06-17T21:13:20.174Z
Electron: 7.3.1
Chrome: 78.0.3904.130
Node.js: 12.8.1
V8: 7.8.279.23-electron.0
OS: Windows_NT x64 10.0.18363
launch.json
----------
{
"version": "0.2.0",
"configurations": [
{
"type": "node",
"request": "launch",
"name": "Launch Prospector",
"program": "${workspaceFolder}/dist/main.js",
"preLaunchTask": "npm: build",
"env": {"NODE_ENV":"loc"},
"sourceMaps": true,
"outFiles": [
"${workspaceFolder}/dist/**/*.js"
],
"skipFiles": [
"${workspaceFolder}/node_modules//*.js",
"<node_internals>//*.js"
]
}
]
}
tsconfig.json
--------
{
"compilerOptions": {
"target": "es6",
"module": "commonjs",
"lib": [
"es6",
"esnext"
],
"declaration": false,
"sourceMap": true,
"outDir": "dist",
"rootDir": "src",
"removeComments": true,
"strict": true,
"noImplicitAny": true,
"moduleResolution": "node",
"strictNullChecks": true,
"resolveJsonModule": true,
"esModuleInterop": true,
"experimentalDecorators": true,
"emitDecoratorMetadata": true
},
"exclude": [
"tools"
]
}
Debug Console
------------
C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe --inspect-brk=20574 C:\Data\work\NodeProjects\reu-ext-gql-api\dist\main.js
Debugger listening on ws://127.0.0.1:20574/537adef1-2250-40b3-8980-b43c0f751836
For help, see: https://nodejs.org/en/docs/inspector
Fetching config from local config files
config.factory.ts:25
Apollo Server (graphQL) listens on http://localhost:8080/RegisteredEndUserExtended
When launching the application it stops at a Breakpoint set in a config .ts file in the node_modules folder and when continuing, the application starts properly. When sending graphql requests, I get the response. But it doesn't stop at the breakpoints set in my .ts files (resolvers) in the src directory or .js files in the dist directory. I tried with VS code 1.51.1 also, but there is no luck. Please help.
Thanks in advance