I would need to plot 25 violin plots on different pages.
ggplot(sum.tab_tall,aes(x=variable,y=value,fill=Genes))+
geom_violin()+
theme(axis.text.x = element_text(angle = 90))+
facet_wrap(~Genes,scales = 'fixed', nrow=3)
With this code, I obtain the 25 plots on the same page and they are impossible to read. How can I separate them into different pages?

I already tried with face_wrap_paginate but I was not successful.
ggplot(data=df, aes(x=variable,y=value,fill=Genes)) +
geom_violin(position=position_dodge2(preserve = 'single')+
facet_wrap_paginate(~c("LRP1","SCRG1","ENTPD1"), ncol = 3, nrow = 3,
scales = "fixed", strip.position = "top", page = 3))
> dput(summary.table)
structure(list(Genes = c("LRP1", "LRP1", "LRP1", "COLEC12", "COLEC12",
"COLEC12", "ENTPD1", "ENTPD1", "ENTPD1", "CMKLR1", "CMKLR1",
"CMKLR1", "CANX", "CANX", "CANX", "CD151", "CD151", "CD151",
"CD276", "CD276", "CD276"), CAF.unstimulated.6h = c(12.1936,
12.0941, 12.0306, 11.1081, 10.9277, 11.23, 5.62037, 5.61798,
5.49475, 10.218, 10.0528, 10.1973, 12.6661, 12.5592, 12.5659,
10.9451, 10.853, 10.9677, 8.85865, 8.79687, 8.83243), CAF.unstimulated.48h = c(12.1592,
12.2532, 12.2616, 9.03901, 9.47515, 9.26094, 5.25498, 5.39444,
5.24641, 9.55221, 9.62914, 9.44706, 12.6049, 12.6259, 12.625,
10.8893, 10.9459, 10.9017, 8.86994, 8.68394, 8.86783), CAF.PDGFCC.stimulated.6h = c(12.0032,
12.0774, 12.0971, 10.8014, 10.9064, 11.046, 5.77506, 5.51088,
5.4302, 10.5959, 10.5748, 10.5775, 12.6446, 12.611, 12.675, 10.8996,
10.8724, 10.9116, 9.21853, 9.1611, 9.04555), CAF.PDGFCC.stimulated.48h = c(12.3216,
12.2989, 12.212, 9.62478, 9.76262, 9.62223, 5.46608, 5.29513,
5.26186, 10.0617, 10.0577, 10.0604, 12.6986, 12.7245, 12.7018,
10.7661, 10.7381, 10.8173, 9.04076, 9.02821, 9.20451)), class = "data.frame", row.names = c(NA,
-21L))